Wednesday, August 23, 2017

Challenge #343

               
Welcome back crafty friends for another
 
This weeks challenge is:
 
Challenge # 343
Anything Goes
 
This weeks image is from Paper Creator. Sometimes you just need an image that is pre-colored and ready to go! And Paper Creator is wonderful for that! Everything you need for digital crafting to card making kits! And guess what? I can cross another Christmas card off on my list - YAY!! I love this adorable snowman and cat which are both my favorites :)
I hope you like my card!
 

Image: Wrapped in Love - Cat
Paper: American Crafts Merrymint
Other Supplies: Spellbinders Lacey Circles dies, Quickutz circle dies, American Crafts twine, Wink of Stella Clear & Pink, ek Success Large snowflake punch

I wanted to keep it CAS as I wanted to make an 'easy and quick card'. Please make sure you stop by and leave some love with the rest of the DT. They have some wonderful cards and would love to hear from you.
 
And as always - don't forget to visit our sponsor who makes this all happen every week :)


Store
Prize - $10 credit to the store
 
Thanks for stopping by today!
 
Michelle

2 comments: